Technical Specifications for Full Colour High Quality T-shirts
Your design should be supplied at the same size as the printable area, without a bleed.
- Outline or embed fonts.
- Supply either vector or bitmap images (minimum 300dpi).
- For rich black, please use: C50% M40% Y40% K100% (avoid using this for text smaller than 15pt).
- Please ensure any text is at least 12pt. For light and decorative lettering, we recommend a font size of at least 28pt.
- Minimum line thickness is 0.8mm
- Submit your files without cut marks or printer marks.
- If you are using white in your design, please ensure it is NOT set to overprint (if it is overprint, it will not print).
- If you are printing on a coloured t-shirt, we will print a white underpin so that your design will stand out.
These T-Shirts can be printed single sided or double sided on the left chest, front and back. Printed areas are as follows:
- Back Centre (30x35cm)
- Front And Back Centre (30x35cm) (30x35cm)
- Front Centre (30x35cm)
- Front Left (10x10cm)
- Front Left And Back Centre (10x10cm) (30x35cm)
For more guidance on how to successfully set up and submit your artwork, see our technical guide.
Our High Quality T-Shirts are available in the following 20 colours:
White, Black, Fuchsia, Grey, Light Blue, Azure Blue, Apple Green, Brown, Green, Orange, Red, Royal Blue, Pink, Denim Blue, Light Purple, Lemon, Yellow, Purple, Anthracite and Navy.
The following sizes are available:
Men’s S, M, L, XL & XXL
Women’s S, M, L, XL & XXL
View our size guide for high quality t-shirts
Weight: 190gsm semi-combed ringspun 100% cotton (grey 97% cotton and 3% polyester).
- Wash at 40°C
- Do not bleach
- Do not dry clean
- Do not tumble dry
- Iron on a low heat, from the inside only
- Avoid using excessive fabric conditioner as your print will last longer