Technical Specifications for Full Colour Classic T-shirts
Your design should be supplied at the same size as the printable area, without a bleed.
- Outline or embed fonts.
- Supply either vector or bitmap images (minimum 300dpi).
- For rich black, please use: C50% M40% Y40% K100% (avoid using this for text smaller than 15pt).
- Please ensure any text is at least 12pt. For light and decorative lettering, we recommend a font size of at least 28pt.
- Minimum line thickness is 0.8mm
- Submit your files without cut marks or printer marks.
- If you are using white in your design, please ensure it is NOT set to overprint (if it is overprint, it will not print).
- If you are printing on a coloured t-shirt, we will print a white underpin so that your design will stand out.
These T-Shirts can be printed single sided or double sided on the left chest, front and back.
Back Centre (30x35cm)
Front And Back Centre (30x35cm) (30x35cm)
Front Centre (30x35cm)
Front Left (10x10cm)
Front Left And Back Centre (10x10cm) (30x35cm)
For more guidance on how to successfully set up and submit your artwork, see our technical guide.
Our Classic T-Shirts are available in the following 10 colours:
White, Black, Deep Navy, Fuchsia, Grey, Green, Orange, Red, Royal Blue and Yellow
The following sizes are available:
- Men’s regular fit: S, M, L, XL and XXL
- Women’s slim fit: S, M, L, XL and XXL
- Wash at 40°C
- Do not bleach
- Do not dry clean
- Do not tumble dry
- Iron on a low heat, from the inside only
- Avoid using excessive fabric conditioner as your print will last longer