Technical Specifications for Case binding
- Front and back covers - 170gsm Galerie Art satin paper
- Case - 2400micron greyboard
- Binding - PUR (glued)
- End papers and fly sheets - Blank 170gsm white uncoated
- Inner stocks - 100gsm Uncoated, 130gsm Gloss, 130gsm Silk, 150gsm Gloss, 150gsm Silk, 170gsm Gloss, 170gsm Silk, 170gsm Uncoated
- Minimum spine width available is 9mm
For Case Bound Booklets, please submit artwork as two files.
One file is the outside cover page, submitted as a spread including the spine, hinge and wrap around. Please download our templates as they contain all of our bleed, safe zone and wrap around requirements. Also, please use our spine width calculator to ensure you have the correct spine size.
The second file should be the inner pages, submitted with individual pages in running order. For example, for a booklet ordered with 40 inner pages please supply an inner PDF of 40 pages in running order and a cover PDF, containing your cover artwork supplied as a spread including your spine and wrap around.
- Booklets must contain an inner page total divisible by 4.
- Include 3mm bleed on all sides
- 10mm safe zone on all sides
- Supply as a CMYK PDF in PDF/X1a format
- Outline or embed fonts
- 300dpi resolution
Unprinted (white) end papers and fly sheets will be inserted for you when we receive your artwork.